Works to improve under-wheel conditions of road surfaces for the purpose of renovating their functionality, improving road safety, reducing atmospheric and noise pollution, and to achieve higher levels of territorial balance and social cohesion in the city. The works include:
- Milling of the deteriorated asphalt agglomerate
- Repair and restoration of existing structural damage on the road surface
- Sealing of cracks
- Levelling of covers and manholes
- Laying a new layer of asphalt road surface
- Repainting of road markings
- And any necessary supplementary activities that will be included in the different projects, as applicable.